- This event has passed.
Employee Handbooks and Personnel Policies
April 23 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$270 – $295
BONUS OFFER: Get the highly popular Guide for Employee Handbook Policies (5th Edition) for 50% off with your registration! Regularly valued at $79/$99 (mbrs/non), now only $39/$49 (mbrs/non). Available at checkout.
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Legal implications
- Management tool
- Reflecting actual employment practices
- Keeping pace with constant changes
- Business circumstances
- State and federal laws
- Modifying current practices
- Essential topics and policies
- Drug policies (including new developments in marijuana law)
- Time-off policies
- Family Medical Leave policies
- Acknowledgement forms
- Shortening Statute of Limitations
- Legal guidelines
- Helpful tips and tricks
Cliff Hammond is a shareholder at Foster Swift Collins & Smith, PC. He practices in the firm’s Lansing and Southfield offices and focuses his practice on employment and labor law counsel and litigation. He has extensive experience with the National Labor Relations Act, Michigan Employment Relations Commission, Federal and State Courts, State and Federal administrative agency proceedings, collective bargaining, arbitration, mediation, union avoidance, employment litigation, and dispute resolution. He is well versed in employment and labor law and regularly conducts seminars.t.